Audience: All users in Logicbroker.
Logicbroker supports transaction data for the full order lifecycle and inventory/product maintenance. The sections within this article are outlined below:
- Supported Document Types
- General Document Fields
- Related Documents
- Document Processing History
- Address Book
Supported Document Types
Logicbroker supports the following document types:
- Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Product Feed
General Document Fields
From the portal, users can see documents regardless of the way they are integrated with our system. To see document details, search for it using the search bar, click on it from the Dashboard or click View on the Orders page.
- Blue - Draft
- Navy - New
- Purple - Submitted
- Green - Complete
- Gray - Cancelled
- Dark Gray - Ignored
- Red - Failed
- Yellow - the document is being processed and is in a transitory state prior to moving to Complete
- Change status - this option is only available to customers on all orders and all users on failed documents Please note: it is best practice to allow documents to transition statuses naturally instead of manually changing them - reserve this option for special cases such as moving an old document in a Failed status to Ignored
- Download API JSON / XML - download the file to view the original format the document was in to troubleshoot or locate specific information Please note: the order must be sent or received in one of these formats
- View EDI - view/download the file to view the original format the document was in to troubleshoot or locate specific information - any errors in the EDI document will be highlighted Please note: the order must be sent or received in an EDI format
- Remove Personal Data - this is only available on Complete Orders
Any events relating to the document you are on will appear here including errors and status updates. For each event you’ll see a date and time stamp, the severity, a summary, and more details around the user and update. Click on View for more information. Use this tab to backtrack changes and troubleshoot.
Messages sent within our system for a particular document will be displayed here. Users need to have a Logicbroker account to receive messages – these are visible to the sending and receiving party:
- In the Messages section of the document
- Under Most Recent Event in the top of the document
- In the Message Center tab in the portal
- Through email if the Trading Partner notification is turned on - this is helpful for users that don’t actively log into the portal such as EDI or API suppliers
For each message, you’ll see a date and time stamp, the user, the name of the partner, the message body.
To create a message, click on New Message > add a Status > type the message > Send
All attachments relating to the document you are on will appear here including EDI documents and shipping labels. For each attachment, you’ll see an ID# which is a unique Logicbroker value used to refer to the document, the type, a description, and date and time stamp. Click on Download to review or print the attachment. Use this tab to see raw EDI data and reprint labels.
All documents associated with the Reference Number or PO of the document you are on such as the shipment, invoice, etc. For each document you’ll see the ID#, the date and time stamp, the document type, the status, and the system it came in from such as EDI, Portal, ShipStation, etc. Click on View to open that document. Use this tab to compare documents against the order and see what items have been acknowledged, shipped, invoiced or returned.
Document Processing History
All the workflow changes and status flows of the document. For each log you’ll see the action, when it was first run, when it last run, the run on status and the number of attempts it took to reach that status. Use this tab to backtrack and troubleshoot documents that are failing or are stuck.
Our Address Book tool stores all your addresses and can be used when creating documents that have an address input field. These are found when creating Shipments (Ship From Address), Invoices (Remittance Address) and Returns (Return Address).
- Open Address Book: when an address input field is shown, click on Open Address Book
- New Address: click on New Address and input address fields *Country Codes must be 2 characters
- Edit/Delete Address: click on Edit or Delete to make changes to your saved addresses or remove them