Logicbroker Help Center
Release Notes Through 7/1/22
- Edit shipment is only allowed if the shipment is failed and not in any other status.
- Don't block partial shipments with cancelled quantity
- Added a new column type "Vendor Number" to the feed specification using the setting on the inventory feed page
- Support for mapping rules on product feeds which apply to all feeds a retailer receives and runs after we add vendor number and map categories, before the items are validated.
- Added method for extracting aspects/attributes for catalog mapping
- Added method for finding or replacing attributes for catalog mapping
- Ability for users to set up rules on catalog export templates and create new columns that will be exposed to the mappings.
- Ability to import/export catalog export profiles
- Provide partner breakdown for new document notifications.
- Added event name to the email footer where it used to say just "notification". This is to help users determine which setting controls the notification.
- Support for filter rules on email notifications to allow or block events by event type, partner, email subject and email body.
- Scorecards: Ability to exclude weekends from shipment time
- Failed Documents: EDI error messages have been shortened so details are easier to read.
- Acknowledgement Settings: Support for the ability to use business days
- Inventory Updates: Map Retail Price to Price, MSRP to Retail Price
- Support for manual cancellation verification
- Support for product variants
- Ability to add custom fields to product feeds
- Map invoice amount to handling amount for shipments
- Trim leading zeros from line number in order map
- Only check existing orders for duplicates when pulling from API.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please sign in to leave a comment.