In order to trade with this partner, you must be an active Logicbroker customer.
- Connection method: CommerceHub > EDI > sFTP (cost-friendly option)
- Order types: Dropship
- New Vendor Outreach - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production Support - email@example.com
- Packing Slip Approval - Hd.com_Dropship@homedepot.com
- CommerceHub reuses SKUs for all testing, but if you want them to use different SKUs, you can reach out to them early on and send them the inventory you want them to use to generate test cases
CHUB charges for an AS2 connection, so we default to the SFTP connection when possible
- The retailer sends orders (850s) to LB
- LB sends orders to the supplier through LB or to the supplier's system
- The supplier ships or cancels orders in Logicbroker or in their external system
- LB pulls shipments/cancellations if the supplier is using an external system
- LB sends shipments (856) or cancellations (855) to the retailer
- If auto-invoicing is on: LB will generate an invoice and send it to the retailer
- If auto-invoicing is not on: the supplier will create an invoice and LB will send it to the retailer
- Orders show as ‘Complete’ in LB and in CommerceHub
Retailer document flow:
- Sends Orders
- Receives Acknowledgements
- Receives Shipments
- Receives Invoices
- Receives Inventory
- Fill or kill (line-level)
- CHUB uses te 856 for cancellations
- Acceptance acks and backorders are not accepted - only cancellations acks are accepted
Inventory is sent to Home Depot as an 846 file. Suppliers upload a Matching File and a Standard Feed.
Daily Feed: Supplier uploads a new Standard Feed feed daily into Logibroker reflecting updated quantities *if no quantities changed from the previous day, you don't need to upload a new file
Adding an Item: If the supplier is adding a new item to their assortment, they will add it in their inventory feed and upload it into Logicbroker as a Matching File and also as a Standard Feed
Discontinuing an item: set Status (Column BD) to DISC
Schedule: Logicbroker has 2 scheduled jobs to send inventory to the retailer
- Daily Full Feed: this feed is sent out once a day and is for every item in your assortment.
What is being sent? In the portal, go to Products > Inventory Feeds > Download Files > Standard Feed > download
When does this job run? In the portal, go to Settings > Scheduled Jobs > Search for the EDI Inventory Exporter Job that runs once a day and see the time there *note this is in UTC time
- Hourly Delta File: if there are any inventory changes or new uploads made by the supplier, Logicbroker will send out an hourly file with only changed items
|Supplier SKU||A||Supplier's SKU||Yes|
|Merchant SKU||B||Home Depot's SKU||Yes|
|Warehouse||O||Must match the warehouse code the customer set up in their CommerceHub Setup Step 1: Provide some details about your company)||Yes|
|Warehouse Quantity||S||Must match Quantity if there is only 1 warehouse||Yes|
|Vendor Number||BE||Assigned to the supplier by Home Depot||
See our Onboard with Home Depot Quick Start Guide for setup instructions and to see the connector in action.
|Issues||How to troubleshoot or resolve|
Failing acknowledgments with no cancellation reason
When Home Depot cancels an order, they do not put in a reason, thus causing the document to fail.
Please sign in to leave a comment.