In order to trade with this partner, you must be an active Logicbroker customer.
- Connection method: CommerceHub > EDI > sFTP (cost-friendly option)
- Order types: Dropship
- New Vendor Outreach - email@example.com
- Production Support
- Packing Slip Approval - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CommerceHub reuses SKUs for all testing, but if you want them to use different SKUs, you can reach out to them early on and send them the inventory you want them to use to generate test cases
CHUB charges for an AS2 connection, so we default to the SFTP connection when possible
- Unlike most CHUB retailers, Lowe's does accept acceptance acknowledgments
- Shipments need to include package dimensions including height, length, width and weight
- All Ship-to-Store orders need to be processed in the portal to generate a container code on the shipment and a GS1 label
- Suppliers need to have their UCC 128 Company ID ready prior to testing
- The retailer sends orders (850s) to LB
- LB sends orders to the supplier through LB or to the supplier's system
- If auto-acknowledgment is on: LB will generate an acknowledgment (855)
and send it to the retailer
- If auto-acknowledgment is not on: Supplier will acknowledge incoming orders that are in a ‘Ready to Acknowledge’ status
- The supplier ships or cancels orders in Logicbroker or in their external system
- LB pulls shipments/cancellations if the supplier is using an external system
- LB sends shipments (856) or cancellations (855) to the retailer
- If auto-invoicing is on: LB will generate an invoice and send it to the retailer
- If auto-invoicing is not on: the supplier will create an invoice and LB will send it to the retailer
- Orders show as ‘Complete’ in LB and in CommerceHub
Retailer document flow:
- Sends Orders
- Receives Acknowledgements
- Receives Shipments
- Receives Invoices
- Receives Inventory
- Lowes accepts auto-acknowledgments
For some vendors, in order to cancel the PO must be in a Cancel-Pending status with CommerceHub, so first step is to backorder via the 855.
- Create a backorder in LB. Wait a few minutes for CommerceHub to send the backorder over to Lowe's.
- Once Lowe's has the backorder they will send a "mystery" document into CommerceHub that will change the status to cancel pending. *Note: there is no set schedule or timing that Lowe's sends in the cancel pending document. We've seen it as fast as about 5 seconds and as long as 10 minutes. The safest way to do this is either check to make sure the status changed in CommerceHub or wait an hour or so before moving on to the next step.
- Once the status is Cancel Pending in CommerceHub, submit a cancellation, either in LB portal or in CommerceHub.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the cancel to get into CommerceHub, this one usually applies right away and you will see the status go to Closed Complete
Daily Feed: Supplier uploads a new Standard Feed feed daily into Logibroker reflecting updated quantities *if no quantities changed from the previous day, you don't need to upload a new file
Adding an Item: If the supplier is adding a new item to their assortment, they will add it in their inventory feed and upload it into Logicbroker as a Matching File and also as a Standard Feed
Discontinuing an item: set Status (Column BD) to DISC
Schedule: Logicbroker has 2 scheduled jobs to send inventory to the retailer
- Daily Full Feed: this feed is sent out once a day and is for every item in your assortment.
What is being sent? In the portal, go to Products > Inventory Feeds > Download Files > Standard Feed > download
When does this job run? In the portal, go to Settings > Scheduled Jobs > Search for the EDI Inventory Exporter Job that runs once a day and see the time there *note this is in UTC time
- Hourly Delta File: if there are any inventory changes or new uploads made by the supplier, Logicbroker will send out an hourly file with only changed items
|Supplier SKU||A||Supplier's SKU||Yes|
|Merchant SKU||B||Lowe's SKU||Yes|
|Warehouse||O||Must match the warehouse code the customer set up in their CommerceHub Setup Step 1: Provide some details about your company)||Yes|
|Warehouse Quantity||S||Must match Quantity if there is only 1 warehouse||Yes|
|Vendor Number||BE||Assigned to the supplier by Lowe's||
See our Onboard with Lowe's Quick Start Guide for setup instructions and to see the connector in action.
How do cancel an order?
*Lowe’s is fill or kill. They do not allow partial cancellations of an order. If you cannot fulfill an order you must cancel all line items and quantities for that order.
To cancel an order follow the below steps:
- Login to the Logicbroker portal and search for and View the PO you would like to cancel:
- Once you have opened the order, click on Accept/Reject:
- On the next screen you will first need to submit a backorder. This is a very important step and needs to be done first. When Lowe’s/CHUB receives the backorder they place the PO on their end in a Cancel-Pending status. Enter the quantity you are backordering from the order (remember, Lowe’s is fill or kill so you must backorder all line items and quantities). You must also enter a backorder code. The Lowe’s/CHUB accepted backorder codes are below and must be entered in our portal with the same spelling and formatting as below:
Once you have entered the backorder code and backorder quantity hit Submit on the top right.
- After the backorder has been submitted, pull the order up again in the portal. This time you will need to submit a cancellation. This is also a very important step. The cancellation from the LB portal needs to be issued and sent to Lowe’s/CHUB to complete the cancellation on their end. Enter the quantity you are cancelling and enter a cancellation code. The accepted Lowe’s/CHUB cancel codes are below and must be entered in our portal with the same spelling and formatting as below
- After the cancellation has been submitted, the order will move to a Cancelled status in our portal and will be in a Closed-Cancelled status in CHUB.