- Add Overstock Release number in ShipStation as a custom field
- Add Overstock Release number to the Advanced Export
Orders not closing in Supplier Oasis
Orders remain in an "open" status in Supplier Oasis until they are shipped. 855 acknowledgments will not move the orders to an "acknowledged" status in Supplier Oasis unless the 855 is a cancellation.
To close out orders in Supplier Oasis, ship or cancel orders using your external system (ShipStation, Netsuite, etc.) or from the portal.
Orders missing in Logicbroker
Logicborker cannot pull orders in from Overstock - Overstock needs to resend these.
Reach out to email@example.com to have orders resent and include the following information in your email:
- Email Title: Resend Orders
- Supplier Name
- Requested Order Numbers
- SOFS Supplier ID (If Available)
- Preferred email address (If any questions occur or additional information is needed to resolve
* note that resending orders is the only time Overstock needs the SOFS specific order number and ID. The SOFS order number is listed next to the retailer or Overstock order number in the orders section of Supplier Oasis, and you can find your SOFS supplier ID on the company tab under Account Settings on the left-hand menu in Supplier Oasis
Make sure you are complying with Overstock's inventory requirements and process outlined in the Overstock Supplier Guide
Check the following possible incorrect fields in your inventory feed (in the portal, go to Products > Inveotry Feeds > Download Files > Download the Standard Feed
- Invalid warehouse name - warehouses are defined in Supplier Oasis for each customer, have the customer send the “warehouse name” defined under Account settings > Warehouses (case sensitive)
- Missing required field in inventory
- Column O - warehouse name (case sensitive)
- Column AM - vendor number
- Incorrect Supplier/Merchant SKU - Supplier SKU should be in LIN01: Supplier SKU and Merchant SKU are swapped in the inventory template, make sure that in the inventory feed:
- Supplier SKU (Column A) - is Overstock's SKU
- Merchant SKU (Column B) - is the Supplier's SKU
View the following common requests vendors reach out about for Overstock integrations
Add Overstock Release Order number in ShipStation as a custom field
Submit a ticket to support@logicbroker requesting the Overstock Release Order number be added in ShipStation as a custom field and specify which custom field you would like this to be in. Our team will work on the request and will reach back out once the change has been made. *note that in ShipStation, the field will be the custom field, not the name of the field (ex. CustomField1, not Overstock Release Order Number)
Add Overstock Release Order number to the Advanced Export
This is a common request for suppliers using QuickBooks
Submit a ticket to support@logicbroker requesting the Overstock Release Order number be added as a field to a report in the Advanced Export. Our team will work on the request and will reach back out once the change has been made.