In order to integrate your Shopee account with Logicbroker, you should do the following:
1. On the Logicbroker portal, you will have to log onto your Shopee account by going to the Connections page, found under Settings.
2. Click Connect to a New System, then add the Shopee connector.
3. Click Connect. Then log onto your Shopee account and click Submit.
4. If successful, you will be redirected back to the Logicbroker portal and receive the following message.
5. Finally, if you have not yet done so, you will need to contact Logicbroker Support so we can add the configurations needed to complete this integration.
Order Pull Status
Logicbroker will pull all orders in the statuses: "READY_TO_SHIP" and "PROCESSED" - this would be helpful in case there are any issues that cause someone to manually change the status in Shopee to meet SLAs but still want to see the order in our system.
Logicbroker will default orders with a null price as 0. This will allow orders to still flow into our system from Shopee.