- Email fields are editable on failed orders.
- A simplified cost-based sourcing algorithm is now live.
- Failed document events are visible in bulk using the Failed Document Summary under the Reports section.
- Connector functionality is displayed on the Connections page.
- Failed document events are consolidated into a single summary on the Failed Documents page within the Reporting function.
- Original carrier and service level codes are stored for ship method mappings.
- ShipStation: Shipments can be configured to pull fulfillments into the Logicbroker Portal from ShipStation.
- Shopify: Customers can be notified when orders (placed through API) are shipped.
- Magento: New multi-source Inventory options are available.
- Functionalities include: ignore item sources, put all items under a single source, use of vendor number from inventory as source code, use of supplier account number as source code.
Ability to specify source code on shipments, if this is not provided the default source will be used.
Only orders less than 30 days old will be sent.