- Address fields are now editable when an order fails.
- Validation rules are available in the Logicbroker Portal under Document Standards located in the Supplier (Retailer) function. Users are able to view their partners' required fields when sending documents.
- Alert messages are now linked on the Dashboard and when selected, will be filtered to only display messages where action is required.
- When testing warehouses, test cases will now display vendor numbers and warehouse codes.
- NetSuite: Supplier and Commerce EDI bundles now have a field to store error messages.
ShipStation: Order date is now visible on acknowledgements.
- ChannelAdvisor: Orders will only be pulled where the payment status is cleared.
Please sign in to leave a comment.