Logicbroker Help Center
Release Notes thru 1/21/2020
- View partner ship methods on the shipment options page
- Support phone extensions for two factor authentication
- Allow users to receive 2FA verification codes by email
- User Activity Reporting in Advanced Analytics
Includes reporting on users submitting acknowledgements, shipments, invoices, returns and inventory.
- Reporting on Extended Attributes in Advanced Analyitcs
Specific Extended Attributes will need to be specified to push to reporting
- Report on Alert Activity Events in Advanced Analytics
Only "Alert" events will be sent to reporting
- Improved error messaging for test cases
- Search Page: Bulk acknowledge, ship, invoice and return
- Big Commerce: Support Multiple Tracking Numbers
Multiple tracking numbers will be posted in seperate requests
- BigCommerce: Support variants in inventory
SKU must be mathced to variant
- Big Commerce: Support for item level tax
- Big Commerce: Support for staff notes
Extended Attribute name will be "BigCommerceStaffNotes" to control the value provided to Big Commerce.
- Amazon Seller Central: Support Inventory Upload
- Retailer constraint events were not showing up on document details pages.
- Class code dropdowns on the retailer side include the retailer's codes
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please sign in to leave a comment.