Release Notes thru 11/27/2019
- Upload and host product content images in Portal.
- Events: Added Change Reason to Order Cancellation Event on Line Level
- Prevent non-customer accounts from changing document status.
- Failed documents can be moved into ignored for resubmission.
- Admin users now have the ability to manage user groups (used when a single organization needs multiple entities within Logicbroker)
- Limit "Carrier" selection on shipments to only a dropdown.
- Limit retention of events to 1 year. List of events effected are listed below.
- Manual Status Update
- FTP Activity
- Queue Job
- Inventory Failure
- Inventory Notification
- Overdue Inventory Report
- Scheduled Task Failed
- Shopify: Add ability to Poll for Orders.
- Shopify: Post inventory (quantity) updates.
- Shipengine: Add new standard carrier mappings for usps_media_mail (USPS-MD) and usps_priority_mail (USPS-PB)
- Shipengine: Add customization for Reference fields on carrier labels. KVP names for mapping include "ShipEngine_ref1", "ShipEngine_ref2", "ShipEngine_ref3"
- Shipengine: Support for Carrier ID Mapping via Order Data. Allows for use of different Ship Engine accounts as long as it is specified on the order.
- Shipengine: Signature required flag on the carrier label can now be specified on the order (i.e Direct, Adult, Delivery Confirmation Request)
- Shipengine: Advanced options used on the carrier label can now be specified on the order (i.e contains alcohol, contains dry ice)
- Magento 2: New configuration for invoicing the entire order when receiving a shipment or the single items that were shipped.
- Delete single items with special characters using Inventory Search in the portal.
- ShipEngine: Ability to create 2 labels/packages using one item.
Didn't find what you were looking for?