Release Notes thru 04/29/2019
- Add Custom Description Error Messages on Product Feeds
- Added "(STAGE)" to email subject for notifications in staging environment
- Configurable Default Box Sizes in Portal for Easy Shipping
- Save Filters on Orders, Inventory Search, Events, and Attachments when navigating.
- Export Packing Slips moved to dedicated button, removed from Export
- Users can mark shipments in a "Draft" (-1) status to "Ignored" (1400)
- Notification for overdue Inventory for all retailer's suppliers can be configured under retailer.
- Prevent over invoicing quantities from what was ordered in the portal
- Added "DropshipAmount" field to all API document types
- Shipstation Order map updates - Added paymentMethod from PaymentMethod KVP, taxAmount from TaxAmount KVP, shippingAmount from HandlingAmount, and fulfillmentSku from KVP FulfillmentSKU
- Rate shopping functionality used to choose cheapest carrier and service level providing, ship to, ship from, package dimensions, and estimated delivery date. For more details see this article
- "Connections" page added for Easy Post and ShipEngine configurations
- Add "Note" field on Shipment packages in the portal. Used to indicate number of pieces within a package
- PartnerPO is required on all orders submitted through API
- Carrier label attachments are available from both supplier and retailer
- Added status 430 (With Carrier) to available order document statuses in the portal
- Add EstimatedDeliveryDate and Weight to bulk shipping interface in the portal
- Add "FedEx Home Delivery" to Carrier dropdown in portal
- Edit embedded analytics reports in the portal
- Fixed item dropdown for shipment boxes with a large number of items
- ClassCode added on box (ShipmentInfos) when using ShipEngine
Didn't find what you were looking for?