In order to activate your Shopify connection, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before moving forward with the setup below.
Logicbroker enables Shopify merchants to easily send and receive orders, tracking information, acknowledgments, and inventory via CSV, XML, EDI, the Logicbroker API, or a web-based supplier portal. With Logicbroker, Shopify merchants can easily sell virtual inventory and enjoy a seamless drop ship relationship with suppliers. Below is how you would go about connecting your Shopify to Logicbroker.
- In Shopify navigate to Apps -> Manage private apps:
- Create a new private app with these settings.
4. In the Logicbroker portal for the environment you are configuring select the client company and go to Settings -> API Authentication.
5. Copy either the primary or secondary key. If there is no key press "Regenerate".
6. From here, Logicbroker will configure a scheduled job that will pull orders from your Shopify system, as well as a scheduled job that will push shipping information into your Shopify.