In order to activate your Shopify connection, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before moving forward with the setup below.
With Logicbroker, Shopify merchants can easily sell virtual inventory and enjoy a seamless drop ship relationship with suppliers. Below is how you would go about connecting your Shopify to Logicbroker.
- In Shopify navigate to Apps -> Manage private apps:
- Create a new private app with these settings.
4. In the Logicbroker portal for the environment you are configuring select the client company and go to Settings -> API Authentication.
5. Copy either the primary or secondary key. If there is no key press "Regenerate".
6. From here, Logicbroker will configure a scheduled job that will pull orders from your Shopify system, as well as a scheduled job that will push shipping information into your Shopify.