IMPORTANT: Notifications & Monitoring are specific to your Stage and Production accounts, so you will need to set up in both locations when the time comes.
Set Up Notifications
1. Navigate to Settings --> Notifications.
2. From the Notifications page you can select all the reports and notifications you want emailed to you (toggle to red).
- When a user is set up, they will not be configured to receive notifications.
- You can subscribe or unsubscribe from notifications by turning the switch to on (toggle to red) or off (toggle to grey).
3. Before leaving the page, you must click Save to update your notification settings.
Set Up Monitoring
We recommend that most users should set up a failed shipment monitoring alert. Additional monitoring alerts can also be set up (such as failed invoice, acknowledgement, etc.).
1. Navigate to Settings --> Monitoring.
2. From the Scheduled Report Configuration page, click on Add Report.
3. From the pop-up window:
- Choose Failed Document Report (24h) from the Report drop down
- Choose Shipment from the Document Type drop down
- Click Save
4. The configuration now appears on the Scheduled Report Configuration Page. Other configurations can be added as needed.