The Order Management page will display all of your orders, who is sending and receiving the order, the PO Number, Logicbroker ID, Document Date, and Order Status. In order to access the Order Management page, follow these steps:
1. From the Dashboard, click on Orders on the left-hand side of the page.
2. You are able to View an order or select an action to take from the Actions drop-down menu.
3. You may also take bulk actions on orders such as Retry, Accept/Reject, Ship/Cancel, Invoice, Export or Download Packing Slips.
4. The Export feature will allow you to export order data ad hoc and to export it in the format you prefer (CSV, XLSX).
5. For more information on the various actions you can take on an order, review this section of the Help Center: https://newlogicbroker.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360003425032-Order-Management