Logicbroker now has a new and improved extension for Magento 1 users! It connects the Magento store directly to the Logicbroker API to provide a seamless dropship integration experience. The extension currently supports the following integrations:
- Orders placed in the Magento store will automatically be sent out to the Logicbroker system, where they will then be distributed to 3PL, warehouse fulfillment, or dropship suppliers
- Shipment information, including tracking information, will automatically pull into the Magento system
- Inventory updates in the Logicbroker system will appear in the Magento interface
- Comments will appear on an order in Magento when the supplier acknowledges it
- A notification is sent in the Magento admin panel if a problem is detected with the Logicbroker API key on record
In order to enable this extension in your Magento store, you must have a Logicbroker subscription. For more information on how to get one, please contact us.