Overview: Logicbroker supports using XML to process orders, shipment, and Invoice information automatically with the use of FTP or FTPS.
- Order is sent from Merchant/Retailer and processed through logicbroker. If the merchant needs to create the order in logicbroker portal they can drop the file into the /APIXML/Outbound/Order directory.
- Upon an order getting created in logicbroker, the order will be available for consumption by the supplier. All new orders will be available in the /APIXML/Inbound/Order directory.
- Depending on the requirements for the Merchant/Retailer integration, the supplier may need to send a PO Ack. This is a recommended document as it will notify the Merchant that the order was accepted. To send the document upload it in the /APIXML/Outbound/Acknowledgement directory.
- PO Ack will not be available for XML consumption. You can send a PO Ack using XML, however it is not available to be received.
- Supplier will create ASN XML and post the file to the /APIXML/Outbound/Shipment directory.
- Merchant would have the ability to pick up inbound shipments in the /APIXML/Outbound/Shipment Directory.
- Supplier will create Invoice XML and post the file to the /APIXML/Outbound/Invoice directory.
- Merchant would have the ability to pick up inbound invoices in the /APIXML/Outbound/Invoice Directory.
*NOTE only the supplier will have access to inbound orders; the merchant will not see the order in their outbound folder.