To pay your invoice you will need to make sure that you have a credit card on file.
1. Navigate to the Credit Card Information page
2. Here you can view if you have any Credit Cards on file and the status of them. If your status is Active/Successful, you are ready to pay invoices.
If you do not have a credit card or it is in the status of Inactive/Failed, you can add a new one by clicking Add/Edit Credit Card. For more information on adding a credit card see this article.
3. Now that you have an active credit card on file you can navigate to your Billing History page to pay open invoices.
All invoices with an open status can be paid.
4. To pay an open invoice, on the record click the blue tool tip and click Pay Balance.
5. You will see a Pop-up which will prompt you to approve the payment. Click Submit and the your payment will be processed. To view your credit card transactions you can click the Invoice ID, which will give you printable version of your invoice as well as a list of payments on the invoice.