To set up your suppliers with the ability to automate inventory feed updates, you will need to first set up Magento with your FTP site directory information.
1. Navigate to dropship360 > Configuration/Setup
2. Locate the Cron Schedule Tasks for Upload Supplier Using FTP. Select Yes to enable Supplier Product Upload.
3. Complete the fields. Use the following steps to locate this information.
- Log into the Logicbroker Portal. Navigate to Systems Management.
- Use the FTP Credentials found in this window for your company.
- Use the drop-down menu on the top of the Portal, select Account Information.
- Complete the FTP Information fields in Magento. Once you have done so click Test Connection.
- You will receive a Success Message if the connection is successful, if not review your credentials and try again.
- Set the frequency at which you want the Cron Job to search for updated inventory.