From the Order Management page select Invoice for the Order you would like to invoice.
This will open the Create Invoice page for that Order.
- This is where you will invoice an order. If need be you can select "Save Draft" which allows you to return at a later time and pick up where you left off.
- The Billing and Shipping Addresses are taken from your Retailer's e-commerce system.
- Add Invoice Number (required) and Payment terms information.
- Manually enter Discount, Freight, and/or Tax Amounts. Discount will subtract from the subtotal while Freight and Tax will be added to the Subtotal. Tax amount is required ("0" is acceptable in non-taxable scenarios but Tax amount cannot be blank).
- The Related Documents menu shows all documents connected to the Invoice such as initial Order and Shipment.
- Click Submit to Create the Invoice and be brought to the Invoice details page.