Navigate to the Order Management page. Locate the Order you would like to work on and choose "View" from the Action items.
Clicking "View" opens the Order Details page for that particular order.
- The Information on the Order Details page is pulled directly from your Merchant's e-commerce system.
- From the Order Details page you can easily Create Shipments and / or Create Invoices on the order.
- The More Actions Drop down will allow you to do the following:
- Cancel or Acknowledge orders
- Change the status of an order, for example mark it as Complete, Ignored, Ready to Ship
- Download XML or JSON of the order details
- Reprocess the order to attempt to resend it to the receiving party
- Return Items
- Download the packing slip for that specific order
- The Notes section will show any optional gift messages to be included with the order.
- In the Additional Information section locate your shipment information and customer information. The Order ID is the Order Number or Sales Order pushed through the Merchant's E-Commerce system; the Reference # is the Purchase Order #.
- The Events section will alert you to any failures or issues with this order. Clicking View Details will give you details around the event.
- The Attachments section is where you are able to pull the raw EDI both of the file being sent out to the receiving party as well as the 997 Functional Acknowledgement that was received back on the documents. This 997 is confirmation that the file Logicbroker sent was received by the receiving party. It does not necessarily mean that the file went through without any issues.
- The Related Documents section will show you the corresponding documents that are linked to the document that you are currently viewing. You may click view on those documents as well, and the document you were just viewing can then be seen under Related Documents.
- Document Processing History will show you the history of statuses that document you are looking at has been through.