This guide is for vendors onboarding with a Logicbroker retailer using an API connection method.
Expected onboarding time: 1-15 days
An API connection method offers quicker order processing through automation between the vendor's system and Logicbroker. Logicbroker supports API connectivity using XML and JSON. See below how each module is handled (all modules can also be handled through the portal):
- Product - vendors transmit a CSV/XLSX file using our API to send product data to the retailer
- Inventory - vendors transmit a CSV file using our API to reflect inventory updates
- Orders - vendors consume orders and transmit acknowledgments, shipments and invoices using our API
- Packing Slips - vendors map their packing slip to the retailer's specifications and send it to the retailer for approval
Please note: These are standard Logicbroker modules; these vary depending on the retailer.
Connect to Logicbroker
- In the Logicbroker portal, navigate to Settings > API Authentication > Subscription Keys
- Click on Create Primary Key to generate your API key
- Review the following links to get started on your API connection:
Review your retailer's Knowledge Base for document standards, connection information and onboarding instructions.